This course is intended to educate Florida licensed massage therapists about the laws and rules that regulate their profession.
Upon completion of this home study continuing education course, the massage practitioner should be able to:
- Outline the requirements for renewing Florida massage therapy licensure.
- Identify the functions of the Florida Massage Therapy Board.
- Define practice parameters of lawful massage therapy practice.
- Identify actions that are grounds for disciplinary action.
- Outline the penalties associated with unlawful conduct.
This course is presented for educational purposes only. It was developed and marketed specifically for massage therapists that are required to obtain continuing education hours for licensing purposes. The author is not giving medical, legal or other professional advice.
This course is classified as “Cognitive” learning, meaning that there is no hands-on portion.