Return clients are the mainstay of the massage business, but what keeps a client going to the same practitioner? This course covers the strategies that successful massage therapists have developed to keep their clients coming back to them.
Upon completion of this home study continuing education course, the massage practitioner should be able to:
- List the Three Pillars of Client Retention.
- List the most common reasons for clients to not return.
- Define the term Service failure as it relates to this course.
- Define the term Service recovery as it relates to this course.
- List five measures that can be used to increase client retention.
- Describe what omissions and mistakes practitioners make that cause the client to go elsewhere.
This course is presented for educational purposes only. It was developed and marketed specifically for massage therapists that are required to obtain continuing education hours for licensing purposes. The author is not giving medical, legal or other professional advice.
This course is classified as “Cognitive” learning, meaning that there is no hands-on portion.