Welcome to Florida Massage Therapy Laws and Rules (10-hour version)
My name is Michael and I am your NCBTMB Approved continuing education provider. Thanks for taking my course!
To earn your 10-hours of continuing education credit you must read this course (easy) and then take a short quiz on what you read (less easy, but honestly, still not hard).
Taking the quiz
You will find the link to take the quiz at the end of the course.
This continuing education course has been designed to meet the educational needs of massage therapists.
Degree of Difficulty
Text (written material)
This course is intended to educate Florida licensed massage therapists about the laws and rules that regulate their profession.
Upon completion of this home study continuing education course, the massage practitioner should be able to:
- Outline the requirements for renewing Florida massage therapy licensure.
- Identify the functions of the Florida Massage Therapy Board.
- Define practice parameters of lawful massage therapy practice.
- Identify actions that are grounds for disciplinary action.
- Outline the penalties associated with unlawful conduct.
This course is presented for educational purposes only. It was developed and marketed specifically for massage therapists that are required to obtain continuing education hours for licensing purposes. The author is not giving medical, legal or other professional advice.
This course is classified as “Cognitive” learning, meaning that there is no hands-on portion.